Importance of developmental toys!
Tracking my baby’s milestones was an obsession and I use many toys together with free play to aid in development. Developmental toys play a critical role in awakening baby’s senses through sound, touch and sight; together with strengthening baby through tummy time. Helping your baby sooth themselves in a calm and nurturing approach is a critical development milestone.
I am excited to hear Prima Baby announcing a brand new range of baby toys – Little Tikes, who is making products for the littlest ones in your household with the newest range, Little Tikes Baby. Little Tikes Baby has partnered closely with child development experts to ensure each product delivers on its promise.
All products are available at Hamleys Baby Divisions (Eastgate, Sandton, Menlyn, Mall Of Africa, V&A Waterfront and Greenstone.), Selected Kids Emporium stores, www.takealot.com , www.loot.co.za , www.netbaby.co.za , www.simplicity.co.za , www.thebabyzone.co.za , www.netbaby.co.za
GIVEAWAY of Little tikes hamper worth R1000 to one lucky winner!
I have a beautiful selection of developmental toys to the value of R1000 to giveaway.
Soothe Me Koala
The Soothe Me Koala is designed to help calm and nurture baby. At night, Koala gives off a warm glow, while playing 10 minutes of soothing lullabies or nature sounds, creating a calming, bedtime routine.
Touch ‘ Go Turtle
This toy’s movement encourages your little one to stretch and build strength during tummy time. The compact size makes it perfect for on-the-go fun.
Shake ‘n Rattle
The Little Tikes Baby Shake ‘n Rattle Crabbie is designed to stimulate and entertain your baby’s developing mind. Engaging and contrasting colours combine with clacking claws and rattling beads for a visual and auditory treat. As your baby grows, she can turn Crabbie over for more advanced bead maze play.
How to enter?
- Comment on this blog post telling me your thoughts on using toys to help your child reach their developmental milestones?
- Like the Prima Baby SA Facebook page – http://www.facebook.com/primababysa/
- Subscribe to Life’s A Treat (Subscribe using sidebar on the main page of this blog and confirm subscription when you get the email ) – If not confirmed, I will not be able to see your entry
Terms and conditions
- Follow all steps to ensure you qualify for an entry.
- You have to reside in South Africa
- Prize will be delivered to you.
- Winner to be announced via social media and is required to provide a cellphone number.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Competition closes 4 November.